The Board has approved our bad weather make-up days. Due to losing two days of school this winter, we will make up those days on June 5th and 8th. Exams and events will be moved by two days as well. These two days of school are important and I encourage you to mark your calendar for June 5th and 8th for school.
Eddie Conger, Superintendent
Good afternoon, ILTexas Parents
ILTexas and the Texas Charter Schools Association need YOUR voice! Texas charter schools are doing great things, and now is the time to show your support.
Public charter schools have changed the lives of thousands of students and families in Texas since 1995, and now your voice is needed to support charter schools at the Capitol and in your local community. From neighborhood agencies and organizations, to elected officials - your story is important!
Charter schools receive at least $1,000 less per student, and we need everyone’s help with the fight to get the equal funding that charter school students deserve and to help maintain the important freedoms and flexibilities that public charter schools depend on to serve Texas students.
3 EASY WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
Find out who represents you: http://www.txcharterschools.org/speak-out/find-your-lawmaker/
Reach out to your lawmaker: http://www.txcharterschools.org/speak-out/take-action/
Attend the Charter School Rally at the Capitol on April 29: http://www.txcharterschools.org/speak-out/
Share your story!: www.facebook.com/txcharterrevolution
Lawmakers want to hear from you before they make decisions that affect you and your family!
1) Write them a letter or email explaining why public charter schools are important and necessary to your family
2) Give them a call and invite them to visit your public charter school for a tour, an event, or to speak to a class
3) Visit their regional or Capitol office and meet with them and their staff members
Also, on Social Media, check out the links below:
- Decisions are being made at the Texas Capitol that affect our students! Learn more athttp://www.txcharterschools.org/speak-out/take-action/
- Speak out about budget decisions at the Capitol that impact your child’s educationhttp://www.txcharterschools.org/speak-out/take-action/
- Your student receives at least $1,000 less than their traditional ISD peers! Tell lawmakers why public charter students deserve equal funding http://www.txcharterschools.org/speak-out/take-action/
We hope you will take a few minutes to express your support and speak out for public charter across the State.
Thank you in advance for your time and commitment to ILTexas!
Dear ILTexas Arlington Families/Estimadas familias de ILTexas Arlington:
Please find attached the March/April newsletter.
Click on image below for important message from
the Lone Star Chinese School
***** Front Office Pickup NO later than 3:00 pm *****
Beginning Tuesday September 16th you will be charged a $10.00 fee for LATE PICK UP.
Click here for more information : Late Pickup.pdf
Empezando el martes, 16 de septiembre, si no recoge a su hijo a tiempo, se le cobrara $10.00 por llegar TARDE
Haga clic aquí para más información : Late Pickup.pdf
Arlington District Office
District Office: 972-479-9078
Finance and HR: 817-200-6519
Postive relationships with Parents and Students
Engaging, Relevant, and Rigorous Instruction
Supporting Students and Ensuring Mastery
Support and Encouragement
Partnership for your Students' long term success
The mission of the International Leadership of Texas is to prepare students for exceptional leadership roles in the international community by emphasizing servant leadership, mastering the English, Spanish, and Chinese Languages, and strengthening the body, mind and character.